WDAM is looking for a positive, self-motivated individual to fill our Traffic Specialist position. You must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and be able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture.
• Secure and input traffic instructions for advertisers across multiple stations
• Enter detailed copy information using Wide Orbit traffic software
• Maintain instruction files, spot library and various other traffic functions
• Notify account executives of missing copy instructions
• Pre-empt spots due to no copy
• Create and send dub lists and purge list to Master Control
• Routinely purge expired or unused spots from Wide Orbit
• Download spots from FTP sites whenever instructed, and upload them various locations
• Stay current on all procedure and policy changes
• Any other tasks as identified by your manager
Previous traffic experience is helpful.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume. Drug screen required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Applications for employment are now submitted electronically. If you are interested in applying, please visit https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings.
All employment practices of WDAM Television shall be based on merit qualifications and competence. An applicant’s or employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin/ancestry or disability shall not influence personnel decisions and actions.